Friday, November 1, 2013

An update on life

Bryan:
Working hard at his job every day. God has definitely blessed him with awesome co-workers. His actual job is not his dream and he's not designing at all but he's thankful for his job and has been able do to some designing on side.

Titus:
Man this kid is crazy! He's starting to have dreams and think they are real so I hear a lot of really confusing stories :). He is pretty much 100% reliable without a diaper during the day. He could probably rock 100% of naps and most nights but I'm a chicken. His imagination is crazy and it so awesome to watch him use it. He generally loves playing with his sister but sometimes gets way too rough and parental. We have some behavior things we are working on and it's a hard season but he's still a blast,

Rya:
This little girl is a freaking blast! She makes the funniest faces and is just a goofball. She is starting to need help learning to obey and will flat out tell me "No" but we are working on that. She LOVES to read and is really starting to talk. It's amazing how many words she can say or when she puts them together in a sentence. I fully weaned her maybe a month ago (probably a little less) and she started sleeping through the night shortly after. She's been getting up early the last few days which I'm not cool with but whatever. I can deal with that.

Me:
I am much less tired most days unless Rya gets me up really early. Thankfully I think the first trimester exhaustion has worn off. I have a ton of projects I want/need to get done and I'm starting to get antsy about it all. I'm trying to figure out the best routine for our family so the baby can join in and not be born into complete chaos. I think the kids will adjust better if they have a routine they can count on for the most part.

So that's us for now. I'm sure tomorrow things will be totally different kid wise. I praying the kids adjust well to the time change this weekend. With Rya already waking up around 530 I'm betting Sunday morning it will be 430. My kids never sleep in with the time change. Really wish they did or that we just didn't mess with the time in the first place.

I'm off- Rya is shoving a book in my face that I apparently need to read RIGHT NOW!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment