Friday, November 8, 2013

It's Friday!!

I'm so excited it's Friday! We have no plans this weekend, except to hang out as family. We might work on the house a little bit and catch up on some clerical stuff. But if not, that's okay! Rya seems to have a cold so I want to make sure she can get a ton of rest this weekend.

My kids love to dance. I can turn on music, Youtube, or they will even play Just Dance. They just love to get down. It's adorable and great exercise for them. And me, when I'm not too lazy to join in. One of our pastors told Bryan about this awesome band called The Rizers. They are an animated band and make super cool videos. The best part about this band? Their songs are straight Scripture. It's a great way for my kids to get more Scripture in their day and they learn Bible verses without even realizing it! It's good for me too! The songs are really catchy as well.

Here's a Youtube link so you can check them out. I HIGHLY recommend it!
http://www.youtube.com/user/therizers

I hope you all have fantastic weekends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment