Wednesday, November 6, 2013

17 weeks

-I haven't figure out how to get pics on here from my phone so I don't have a new picture. Oh well!

-The heartburn has kicked in! Really with only tomato-y stuff or anything spicey. Tums are my friend and so far they are working.

-I have a little jr sized basketball sized belly. I love it! I love actually looking pregnant vs just looking like I ate too many cookies. Depending on the day I'm still in that phase but it's becoming more and more obvious.

-I am still pretty exhausted. I think the first trimester exhaustion is gone but I'm still beat! I think it's more getting woken up from deep sleep in the mornings and from naps. I try not to take naps but I can't keep my eyes open anymore. But I always feel worse after.

-I need to get my butt moving on making some maternity pants. I can't really fit in my jeans anymore. I'm using the hairtie trick to keep the button closed but the zippers are getting tight too. I pretty much live in sweats at home but don't want to do that going out. I'm outgrowing the pants a friend gave me. They were very much appreciated but short lived! I'm good on shirts whether it's regular shirts or ones I had or borrowed.

-I am getting the nesting urge for projects but of course I don't have the energy to do anything about it. I don't usually get the crazy cleaning aspect of nesting- just organizing and projects.

-Titus is getting really excited for the baby and Rya talks about it more. Poor Titus wants the baby to come right now and doesn't understand he has to wait another 5 months.

-We were planning on Titus sharing a room with the baby if it is a boy. But that kids can't sleep through noise. Rya crying wakes him regardless of when it happens and they are in seperate rooms! So the baby will room with us a little longer than planned then we will reevaluate when the time comes.

-18 weeks sonogram is in one week!!! I am praying this baby cooperates and shows off the gender. And also that everything is healthy and growing the way it should.

-I've started to feel the baby move with my hand. Bryan even felt it once. It's awesome and one of my favorite things about being pregnant. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment