Monday, October 28, 2013

Project Time

I have a growing list of projects I want/need to complete in the near future.

Side note: I haven't made any fun or exciting announcements but I am 15.5wks pregnant! :) So most of these projects revolve around that fact.

House projects:
-Organize and downsize toys in the house

-Switch rooms when we know what gender this baby is- two kids will be sharing.

-Rearrange downstairs and possibly reduce what we have

Sewing Projects:
-Make maternity pants. I have an awesome friend who is letting me borrow some of hers and they will work great for now. But I usually gain some weight in my thighs and butt and then those pants won't fit anymore.

-Make a Ring Sling. I'm going to pretty much follow the look of the Sukura Bloom brand rather than the Maya sling. I'm planning on using the sling for the tiny newborn days (if I like it). I have a tendency to have a lot of shoulder and back pain with holding/carrying/wearing my kids so hopefully that won't happen. If it does I will just go back to using my Moby Wrap.

-I have material to make Rya a blanket and I need to make the one I made Titus bigger since he's out-growing it.

Christmas Projects:
-I'm going to make broom stick horses for the kids- they pretend everything is a horse anyway so this should be fun for them.

-Crochet washclothes and hot pads for some family

-Sugar scrubs for some family.

This should all be fun and keep me VERY busy. Especially on top of everything else I have going on...ya know raising two little kids and all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment