Thursday, January 13, 2011

Sleep

I have to say that I am a very blessed new mommy. I have not had many nights of little-to-no sleep. (In fact, the worst sleep was at the end of my pregnancy when I always had to pee!) I am grateful that Titus understands that nighttime is for sleeping. As a brand spankin' new baby he woke up every 3-4 hours at night for about the first 2 weeks then he switched to every 5-6. Now, thankfully he will go about 7-8 hours, eat, then sleep for another 2-3. I'm looking forward to the morning where I wake up and realize there was no early morning feeding! :o)

Despite all of this, though, I'm finding that I want more sleep. All. the. time! I'm looking forward to the days when, just maybe, I will feel rested and not be watching the clock for the chance for a nap or to be able to go to bed.

This post is a little whiny and I apologize- but hey I'm tired! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment