Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Falling asleep

We are continuing to work with Titus on falling asleep on his own. He usually does really well but he was sick recently and ended up falling asleep on people a lot. I know, my bad! However while falling asleep in my arms he picked up a new habit: playing with my hair. I love it! Normally when he is wide awake my hair is something to pull and put in his mouth, but not when he's sleepy! Ti just reaches up and runs his hand through my hair until he falls asleep. It makes it so hard to put him in bed and walk away when we could have that special cuddle time. However, I know putting himself to sleep is a lifelong skill that is necessary for life (he can't play with my hair forever).




Come on, how cute it that? I actually find it so relaxing- makes me want to take a nap too!

No comments:

Post a Comment