Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Pictures

I love taking pictures! I love capturing great moments that can look back on. I love looking through photo albums (either digital or *real*).

However, I stink at taking pictures! I'm not that talented with a camera but I'm talking about actually taking the pictures. I forget to use the wonderful camera I have! I forget it when we go out or I decide it "too far away" when I see a picture perfect moment. For example: we were going next door to visit Bryan's grandparents yesterday and since it was ridiculously cold out I put a hat on Titus and then wrapped him up burrito style in a big fleece blanket. It was so cute! He had a big smile on his face and was just plain adorable. *But* my camera was *all the way upstairs* and I'm lazy so I missed out on a great picture. I'm hoping I will be able to get that one later today when we go out. I need to get in the habit of carrying it with me so I can take pictures throughout our day.

No comments:

Post a Comment