Monday, January 17, 2011

Shutterfly

I have recently started messing around on Shutterfly tryingto make a photo album book thing. When we registered for baby stuff at Target they gave us a bag of goodies and in said bag was a $20 giftcard to Shutterfly. I keep forgetting we have it but thankfully I found it and realized I only have a few more months to use it.

This site is awesome! It's digital scrapbooking and I love it! I spent one of Ti's naps today messing around trying to get a book together. Bryan and I decided we are going to work on one, but not finish it until Titus turns one and it can be photos of the first year of his life.

There is so much you can do! I love how they make it so simple. You can choose a theme for the book or you can change the colors and set-up for every page. I discovered a feature today called storyboard- awesome! Basically you pick what photos you want on what page and then the site chooses a layout to fit all of your pictures. Then you can go page by page and select a better layout if you want after seeing the pictures together.

This project is seriously as simple as you want to make it. I started out simple then I got excited and now I'm in the middle of a big project with a list of pictures I need taken and 6 months of Titus' life that need to be lived before this project can be finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment