Thursday, November 8, 2012

Seriously...

I keep looking for keys to be in the same spot on my computer keyboard as my iPhone. Apparently I need to be on the computer more or my phone less. Probably the later but I digress.

Rya is everywhere! She is a cruising machine and makes a break for the stairs every chance she gets. I've only almost tripped over the gate once. NBD. She is ready to start learning some sign language :) When she hears "So big" she reaches up over her head. It's adorable!!!

Titus is a little negotiator. When he's told to do something he tries to modify it. "How 'bout I do this... or How 'bout I put it here..." Drives me crazy!!!! Those skills could come in handy with a career but right now I'd love it for him to just obey what I say the first time! ...someday...

That is all for now. Rya is whining at my feet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment