Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Puzzle Solution

Titus is the typical toddler and has the overwhelming urge to dump every. single. toy. we  have on the floor. I'm fine with some dumping but not constantly, especially when he wasn't playing with any of the toys once they were dumped. So, I copied my friend Jess and boxed up the majority of the toys we have and I out bring one box at a time unless I'm feeling crazy then I might do two. 

The other day Titus and I pulled out his puzzle box. the pieces were a mess! I had to dig around for each piece of whatever puzzle he wanted to work on. So I fixed that idea! Each puzzle's pieces are now in a baggie. I know at some point they will probably end up mixed up but that's okay. Even a mix up will be easier than a pile of chaotic wooden pieces. :o)







 



No comments:

Post a Comment