Thursday, June 21, 2012

Updates

1. I am so grateful for my salvation through Jesus. I know that the heat we have going on right now is no where close to what Hell is going to be like but it's a great reminder to be thankful!

2. In a matter of 12ish hours Rya went from accidentally rolling over to purposefully and constantly rolling over in both directions! She's growing so fast! I love watching her grow and figure things out.

3. Titus is learning so much it's kind of scary. I have a bag full of puzzles and he is pretty much able to do his favorites all. by. himself. He's a little boy and loving to learn and figure things out.

4. Titus turns 2 in under two weeks. Where did the time go? (Oh that's right, to moving 2 times and having another baby.)

5. Bryan is amazing and works hard for us every day. He enjoys his new job for the most part and loves that he's finally using his college degree.

6. I am forever grateful for fans. I have a massive wind machine blowing on me right now. It helps me forget that my house is 85 degrees. :)

7. I'm psyched for Camp Cherith of Western New York. God is going to do some amazing things there this summer and I'm excited to be able to pray for the staff and campers. I'm also excited for CILT grad and being able to connect with friends again. (shout out to CILT grad class of '03).







No comments:

Post a Comment