Sunday, June 24, 2012

Commitments

I am making a few commitments for myself this week. 2 out of 4 of these are things I used to do but stopped because of laziness. The other 2 are new and hopefully will become habit. 1. I am committing to drinking half of my body weight in fluid ounces every day. Drinks with caffeine do not count. I have read this is the proper amount for each person instead of the standard 6-8 glasses. 2. I am going to start running. I ran once last week and did pretty well since I survived. I want to run 5 times a week but 3 might be a better goal to begin with. My ultimate goal is to be able to run in a 5K Turkey Trot with my Dad on Thanksgiving. 3. I am making my own wipes again. I used to but stopped because I felt like I went through those faster than store bought ones. Plus mine would get moldy after awhile. Even though it's annoying the mold is natural and it creeps me out that store bought wipes don't get moldy! 4. I'm going to try cloth diapers again. I stopped because once again I got lazy and I really hated the smell. But I spent a chunk on the diapers and I spend a chunk every month on disposables. I'm not sure how it will work out because I have to go elsewhere to do my laundry. Here's to a week of sticking with it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment