Sunday, February 13, 2011

What I love...

- My Savior, Jesus Christ. Without Him I can do absolutely nothing.

- My Man. He works his butt off to provide for me and the little man and he's so patient and loving. Plus he's so dreamy!

- Titus Walker. His smiles warms my heart. His hugs and kisses are 2 of my favorite things ever.

- My family. My family on both sides are amazing, loving, helpful and so supportive!

- Sleep. It amazing and I really wish I could have more of it. Someday...

- Crocheting. It makes me feel creative and I love making things for people!

- Blogs/blogging. I absolutely love reading other people's blogs and learning about whatever they have to say. I'm falling in love with my own blog. I find I hard to have time to write as much or as often as I want but I'm getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment