Monday, February 21, 2011

To-Do

I have a ridiculously long to-do list hanging over my head. It has been increasing in length since before Titus was born. I do cross things off of it, but usually for every one thing I cross off another two or three get added on. I even divided my list into categories (clean/projects/everyday stuff). That didn't help! The project list is just a bunch of projects that I would like to do someday, but if I don't the only one that will notice is me. I can't live with that. The list for cleaning/organizing is the one that's driving me crazy!!! I feel like I can never truly cross anything off of this list. I might make a lot of progress in an area, but since it's not finished I can't cross it off. And I hate not being able to cross things off my list- that's the entire reason I make the stupid list so I can joyfully cross things off! Oh well, one of these days... (I tell myself that every. single. day.)

I'm ignoring my big huge list today, though, and working on a much smaller one. Laundry. It never ceases and it's everywhere. Today I'm going to try very hard to get ahead (what's that?) and then go through our clothes. Mine especially. You know you have too many clothes when you don't *need* to laundry for about 2 or 3 weeks. It's ridiculous and I can't handle the piles and baskets anymore. I'm still learning how to be more efficient in my homekeeping skills (obviously) and this is one area where I'm really weak and going to get better. The sad thing is is that the abundance of clothes I think are mostly mine!

I will post before/after pictures when I'm done! I just hope I don't get lost....

No comments:

Post a Comment