Thursday, February 10, 2011

Friday

I'm so excited for tomorrow! It's Friday!!!! I don't get weekends off so I could care less about Fridays these days. Except for tomorrow!

Tomorrow Bryan has off. This will be his first day off in 8 days and his inky day off until next Friday. The hours are good and so are the paychecks but I miss my husband. I have seen him more this week because he has been working at night but it doesn't feel like I have really seen him at all.

I can't wait to lay around all day an just hang out. We will probably catch up on our tv shows and have some family cuddle time. Bryan even mentioned letting me sleep in a little bit! Although, I can't get too excited about that because he will be up late tonight working on a freelance project. But even if I can't sleep in it doesn't matter because I get to spend the day with him!

Titus will be excited to B to be home all day. Ti is very much a Daddy's boy these days and it's adorable! Titus loves waking his Daddy up every morning by climbing on him. It's so cute!

Okay- I'm off to bed. Here's hoping Titus sleeps well tonight and that I can fall asleep quickly!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh and my amazing husby totally got up early so I could sleep in :) amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete