Monday, September 5, 2011

Quiet Time

I love me some good ol' quiet time.

Titus is sleeping. I'm snuggled up under a warm blanket. I could probably fall asleep but once I do I know Ti would wake up. So I'm just laying here, relaxing and enjoying the peace and quiet.

I've noticed a lack of quiet time in my life lately. We have been way too busy and Titus is cutting some molars so he has been an emotional mess. I don't blame him, though. I hope they finish cutting soon and give the poor kid a break. Anyway- back to my quiet time. It's necessary for my sanity and when I don't have a little bit every day I tend to go a little crazy and get a little crabby.

I also need my quiet time with God. That's even more necessary than just by myself. But both are needed to help me be the wife and mommy I need to be.

I'm going to snuggle in and stay that way until Titus wakes up or I have to pee- whichever comes first. ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment