Saturday, September 24, 2011

Announcement, announcement, announcement!

We haven't announced this officially anywhere. We have told friends and family and anyone that asks. I haven't felt the need to go super public with this announcement yet, but today on my blog I felt that it would be great to share!!

We are having another baby!! And better yet- it's a GIRL!!!! Rya Grace is due February 23rd, 2012. She looked great in the ultrasound the other day. She is definitely different than her brother! She is very quiet and doesn't move very much. The ultrasound tech did not have a hard job getting the necessary measurements and with Ti they almost couldn't get pictures of his legs and feet because he never stopped moving. Titus still seems to be a mover, so I'm wondering if Rya is still getting to be a mover or if she will be a quieter more still baby. Who knows! It will be fun to find out!!!


Rya's profile looks very similar to Titus'. I say it's because they are siblings, NOT because all babies probably look very similar at this stage. :o)


Peace out!

2 comments:

  1. Now I have that dumb song stuck in my head ;o) Congrats on baby Rya... such a pretty name! Glad she's doing well. Where's the baby belly pic? ;o) And having a calm, quiet baby would be such a blessing after a busy little boy, eh? *fingers crossed for ya!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely ultrasound :) I already told you this in person but congratulations!! <3

    ReplyDelete