Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Yogurt Head

Awhile back I tried yogurt at a restaurant. I had been reading about it's health benefit and was very curious whether or not I would like it. I LOVED it!! I asked the waitress what kind it was and was told it vanilla. Hmmm it was soooo good!! I decided to try plain yogurt as well because I know that plain has less sugar and probably is even better for you. It was gross! (Sorry to those of you who like it...me not so much.)

So, I'm sticking to vanilla, which actually doesn't have that much more sugar than plain- not enough to deter me from it's deliciousness. I've also been reading up on foods for Titus now that he's in the wonderful stage of solids. Having read that while cow's milk *should* be avoided until about 12 months, yogurt is great for babies I figured he should try some. He. loves. it!!!!! I started out giving it to him with breakfast. Fruit first than a little bit of yogurt. Then I gave him yogurt after lunch one day and then after dinner on another. Now he has it three times a day and it doesn't matter how much other food he eats, he's always game for some yogurt! The last few days, however, he hasn't been into eating solids. I don't know what's up with him. He will eat his yogurt though! Not as much as he used to, but he will flat out refuse everything else. I'm not sure how good it is for him to eat that three meals a day but there are worse things he could be eating. :o)



No comments:

Post a Comment