Saturday, April 2, 2011

2 years

A few weeks ago (March 14th) was our 2 year anniversary. I can't believe how much has happened in the last 2 years and how fast it has seemed to be moving. I love being married and I really really love being married Bryan!

Bryan surprised me (about 2 weeks ago) and told me we were going to stay overnight somewhere and just hang out all day. I had a slight moment of panic at the thought of being away from my Titus for a night. Bryan very quickly saw my face and told me that Titus was coming. *sigh of relief* I know that I need to leave him eventually but don't really want to yet. Who would want to leave this cutie??



I made reservations at The Clarion Hotel. Our only criteria was that it had a pool and hopefully a complimentary breakfast. This place had both of those. We were so excited!

Here are some pictures from Titus' first time swimming and our shopping trip.




poor kid was wiped out!

Overall we had a blast!!! Such a good time as a family!

No comments:

Post a Comment