Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Best. Dog. Ever.

Hi! My name is Feliz.



I am a Australian Shepard/Lab mix.



I am beautiful!



I am also very crazy. I'm terrified of thunderstorms, firecrackers, plow trucks, and gunfire. At the first of any of the aforementioned things I shake, pant, and try to turn into a lapdog. It's not my fault I'm too big! I might even try to sit on your head! I also don't like to be left alone- inside or out. I most likely will cause some sort of property damage if you do either.

**Feliz wearing her "Thunder coat"**


I am a very patient dog. This past weekend I hung out with my nephew, Titus. He is a crazy kid! He thinks I'm an obstacle course- something to climb over. He pulls my fur, bites my tail, smacks my head, and STEALS MY BALLS!!! But I just lick him all over and if necessary move to the other side of the room or my favorite spot on the couch for a break. Titus seems to like me. A lot. All. the. time. Whenever he was awake he came looking for me. It was a fun weekend. I enjoyed playing with Titus, but I REALLY enjoyed Ti's naps. :o)



Dear Feliz:
You are, indeed, the best dog ever. Thank you for be such a good girl and for being so patient with my kid. I'm sure it was annoying to be crawled over constantly and whacked with a a toy wrench. You are awesome!

Love,
Leah

3 comments:

  1. teddy was better. just sayin

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww . . . we had a dog like that when our older 3 were little . . . it was also a female (I wonder if that had anything to do with her patience).

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was so nice Leah. You should have been here last night. I wonder if you would have thought so kindly of her.

    ReplyDelete