Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sleep

Ti hates sleeping in his bed. I'm not entirely sure why. Yes, it's a pack n' play and I'm *sure* it's not the most comfortable thing ever but we recently improved on that. My mom gave me a memory foam pad that we wrapped around the "mattress" of the pack n' play and. It's much softer now, however, when nap time or bed time comes Titus will stand up and scream for as long as I let him. After 30 min or more I usually can't take it anymore. (I know I should wait longer but after 4-5 hours of activity my kid needs to sleep!) I lay him in my bed and he's out! I don't usually lay with him, nor do I pat his back to sleep. He does it himself once he's on my bed. I don't know what that's about. I really, really don't.

nice somewhat comfy bed for Ti.



apparently this is the cool place to sleep :)

1 comment:

  1. Cute boy!...although I'm sure you'd think him cuter if he were in the pack 'n play. :)
    -sharon

    ReplyDelete