Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hot Showers

Hot showers are one of my most favorite things these days. 


They are relaxing, warm, alone-time, warm, relaxing, wonderful, refreshing.....


I see less of these beautiful things than I want to these days due to a very squirmy little boy that no longer will sit in a bouncy seat and play. Nope, now it's a nap-time or after baby-in-bed thing (that is, if it doesn't get pushed back by something *more* important). I'm realizing how necessary a hot shower (even a 5 minute one) is for my sanity. I feel so much better after and ready to tackle anything. Me thinks I need to work a hot shower into my daily routine somewhere and I'm looking forward to it!




Oh side note: today while I was catching up on some blogs I read this AMAZING verse!


Isaiah 30:19b  "He will surely be gracious to you at the sound of your cry. As soon as he hears it, he answers you."


My God is a God that answers my prayers. I might not always like his answer, but he answers them. I'm not talking to the ceiling! I am heard and valued by my Heavenly Father and nothing else brings me that much joy (even a hot shower).

No comments:

Post a Comment