Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A post about stuff

I feel like I have been working on the same to-do list for months. Oh wait! I *have* been working on the same. exact. list for months, and months. Top of this list? Our bedroom!!! It was all nice and neat once, then we had a baby. Bryan and I have been realizing that we have stuff out that we don't need right now in our current living situation. We are slowly reducing what we have and slowly building the pile of boxes and bins that need to go to storage. I'm so grateful for this lesson in perseverance. There are many days, heck many times a day, when I look at our room and want to crumble and cry then throw it all out. But God is good and gracious and will give me the strength to keep on attacking the same to-do list everyday until it's done. :o)

Titus is crazy!!! The boy is a full-out monkey. He does not sit still. Ever! Okay, maybe occasionally he does, but very, very rarely! He doesn't even stay still while he's sleeping (which is the delightful cause of him waking up in the middle of the night- he keeps running out of space). He climbs all over whoever is holding him, rolls/army crawls all over the floor. His newest trick is climbing up stairs. Yes, I have an almost-8-month old and he can climb stairs. I don't know if he can climb all stairs as the ones he usually climbs are in the wide side, but either way he can now go from the family room to the kitchen without help. Gone are the days where I could leave Ti in the family room while I ran to the bathroom or ran upstairs. Now I either have to take him with me or stick him in his jumper (which I hate to do, because he's starting to view it as jail and not a toy).

Bryan is my hero. I love him and I love loving him! I'm falling in love with him all over again. He works so hard to provide for us and still does his best to be there for us when he's not working. He takes wonderful care of me and Titus prefers him on most days. I'm so blessed! Bryan makes me feel special and loved everyday and most days I feel like I suck at reciprocating. I am so thankful that I am his wife and I'm thankful I get to go through life with him. But, seriously, I'm so selfish most of the time that I wonder what he sees in me. I know, it's a stupid lie from the devil and I need to focus on truth. I'm working on it- really I am. But just saying- my hubs is a *way* better spouse than I am!

I'm soo ready for spring. I'm ready for warmer temperatures (at least warm enough for walks without a huge winter coat and gloves). I'm loving all the sunshine we have been getting lately! It's so refreshing. It's also kind of annoying. Let me explain- the sunshine makes the weather outside look warm and inviting and then you go outside and freeze! I'm looking forward to the sunshine that is accompanied by delicious warmer temperatures.

I'm excited to be able to go out for walks. I need to make it part of my day to just go outside, no matter how long I'm out there. I went and got the mail today, just because I felt like I have been caged up. Walking is seriously one of my favorite forms of exercise. I really like stretching too- it just brings a sigh of relief to my muscles. I need to get in better habits with working out. My lower back muscles are very weak and like to spasm (*so fun* when you have a crazy baby). I'm hoping to really strengthen my core and my lower back so I can alleviate some of those problems- plus it's good for me.

And last but not least:
so. stinking. cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment