Monday, December 9, 2013

Christmas Decorations

The tree is up.

The tree is fluffed.

The tree was decorated by my cuties.


Saying something very important, but that darn flash!!!






Three of the husband's favorite ornaments.

I hate the ugly yellow light, but oh well. It's done!!


Some other random decorations.

Still to come:
-A star for the top of the tree. To be made by Titus and Daddy.
-We are going to turn our fridge into a snow man. Probably mostly to be done by me with some "coaching" from the Ti-man.
-Christmas lights on windows and maybe other various places.

We've never decorated this much for Christmas before and so far I'm enjoying it!! I'm usually very minimalist with holidays. Probably more out of laziness than anything, but the kids love it so it's totally worth it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment