Monday, July 2, 2012

Biggest Loser

I will be the biggest loser- hopefully! My husband, his mom, gramma, and I are all competing in the Biggest Loser. We all have some weight to lose but mostly want to get in better habits. We want a healthier lifestyle. We want self-discipline when it comes to food. We started last week. And last I checked I lost two pounds! :) I'm not really sure how I did that because I don't feel like I changed that much last week. This week I'm focusing on snacking. I want to cut back on my snacking a little bit. I can't cut back too much because I'm nursing Rya so I will make better choices as to what I snack on. I'm also going to get more exercise this week. It's a busy week but if I don't try now I never will. :) We are committed to this for 60 days. Stay tuned and I will let you know who wins!!

No comments:

Post a Comment