Thursday, May 19, 2011

Greatest Thing Ever!

Greatest thing ever? Falling in love with my husband all over again! Granted, you might not agree (I hope you don't! ;o)  ), but I think it's pretty freakin' awesome! I don't know where it came from. I don't know if it's that my exhaustion level is going down or if it's a blessing of my milk supply going away. Maybe it's all hormone-based. Who knows! BUT I don't really care where it came from or why. I LOVE Bryan!



I think he's amazing! My heart races when I think of him. He's the highlight of my day! I dyed my hair to surprise and bless him, (even though my new hair color isn't popular among others), and I was so excited for him to see it! I'm very proud of him! He works hard all the time to provide for our family. He strives to grow in Christ and to love me the way God says he should.

Bryan is also an amazing father! Titus literally gets upset every time Bryan leaves the room. I love watching Bryan with Titus and seeing how they bond and have fun.


I love him. End of story.

No comments:

Post a Comment