Monday, February 18, 2013

No Longer a Baby

My Rya Grace turned one yesterday. I was so excited to have a special day to celebrate her life. Part of me was sad though- I am not ready for my baby to grow up! This year has absolutely FLOWN by. I don't remember being sad when Titus turned one. And I feel bad about that. I was tearing up while we were singing "Happy Birthday" to the birthday girl. I know she had a good day, even though at bedtime all she could do was cry. Birthdays are exhausting, didn't ya know? Here are some pictures from her special day. A special thanks to my hubby and friends Heather and Jared for taking pictures. I barely touched the camera all day!





A massive thank you to my sister-in-law, Alex for making the cupcakes. They were AMAZING!!!


















My friend's ADORABLE son, Rowan was helping me check out a toy.

The boys playing with Rya's new toys.

Titus taking care of Rya's new baby.

Yesterday was a blast and a blessing. I am so excited to celebrate Rya's life with Bryan's side on the family this coming weekend. :o)

ps. I apologize for the lack of awesome cake pictures. Apparently my kids aren't really into cake. :o)

1 comment:

  1. Aww :) love this. Thanks for having us be apart of her special day!

    ReplyDelete