Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Jesus Dates

I've been trying to be more intentional about having daily time set aside that I spend with Jesus. It usually ends up being afternoon nap time. I wish it was in the morning, but my kids' wake up times are not regular so nap time is a consistent time I can set aside every day.



I love Psalm 19 because it is a great reminder how awesome God's Word is.

The prayer for my heart.

An amazing description of God's Word.

The verses I picked for Rya and Titus to pray for them for this year (or at least the next 6 months).


This is a great book that helps teach mothers how to get down to heart issues when parenting their kids instead of just trying to change outward behavior. It's an overwhelming book, but in a great way. It definitely reminds me that I need Christ to do this Mommy thing!



Devotional book Bryan and I are going to be working through. It's a 30 day thing. Looking forward to it!




No comments:

Post a Comment