Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tooth!!!

Titus has a tooth! I can't believe we are to *that* point already! Part of me feels like Ti has been around forever and therefore teeth make sense, but then I look at the calendar and remember that it really hasn't been that long. He's growing and changing so fast! I'm very thankful that this whole tooth-thing hasn't caused too many problems. He was really fussy (by fussy I mean wanting to nurse every 2 hours and super cuddly) this past Friday. Now I know why! I'm not exactly sure when that tooth popped through, but it was between Friday and Sunday night (when I discovered it with my poor, innocent finger). Ti seems to be rather proud of his lonely little tooth! Anytime we talk about it he gets all smiley as if to show it off! :o)

I wish I could get a picture of the tooth, however I'm not that talented and I'm positive Titus would not sit still long enough. So here's a different picture...


This face kills me! I love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment