Friday, August 10, 2012

Psalm 118:24

Psalm 118:24
"This is the day the Lord has made; and I will rejoice and be glad in it."





This is such a simple verse. A simple concept, really. However, I don't do this! As sad as it is, I rarely acknowledge that God made my day. Heck, sometimes I don't acknowledge He has anything to do with my day. But God, in His gracious mercy, is convicting me and challenging me in this area.

I am participating in a Scripture memory challenge with Intentional by Grace. It has been AMAZING!! Psalm 118:24 is the fifth verse we are memorizing. I definitely did better the first two weeks (one verse a week), but I'm getting my mo-jo back. I NEED to memorize Scripture if I'm going to make it through my day. If I'm going to rejoice and be glad in each and every day, then I need to have Scripture rolling through my mind all. day. long.


No comments:

Post a Comment